The Cupertino Library Foundation (CLF) has served our community and its Library for over two decades. Our mission is to provide much needed financial and creative support for innovative, multi-generational, multi-lingual educational and cultural programs in collaboration with the Cupertino Library.
To ensure the Cupertino Library continues to meet both current and future needs of the community, we need your support as a sponsor.
Your sponsorship supports educational & cultural programs and services that enrich and enhance life-long learning. For example:
At the Library and in the Cupertino Community Hall:
- S^4 Super Summer Science Search for middle school students
- CU Hacks, an all-night computer coding contest for teens
- Fall Performing Arts Series popular with residents of all ages
- Library Art Wall displays from local artists
Quarterly free Film Series featuring classic movies & discussions are well attended by college age students and seniors.
Throughout the year, there are numerous additional opportunities for sponsors to be recognized at the Cupertino Library and through our many community programs.
- Increased brand awareness and visibility
- Your company logo featured here and at important community events throughout the year.
- Programs tailored to businesses and individuals
If you are a local business, or community benefit organization, consider one of the several sponsorship levels available to you.
- Sponsor Levels
- Diamond $10,000
- Platinum $5,000
- Gold $2,500
- Silver $1,000
On behalf of the Cupertino Library Foundation, thank you for your donations, planned giving and sponsorship support. Please contact the Cupertino Library Foundation for more information about becoming a sponsor.