Cupertino Library Foundation
Teen Room Enhancement Project
Now teens have a “third place” in the Library’s new Teen Room. In addition to home and school, the Cupertino Library gives kids a place to study, learn, and build a community.
Ten percent of Cupertino’s population are teenagers, and thanks to the Teen Room Enhancement Project sponsored by The Cupertino Library Foundation, 10% of the Cupertino Library is dedicated to teen resources and learning space.
Learn more about the Teen Room Enhancement Project led by the Library Foundation in 2010. Click here to view the Teen Room proclamation from the City of Cupertino
Teen Programs at the Cupertino Library
- Teen Tech Week (March)
- Teen Poetry Contest (April)
- Teen Summer Reading Program (June – August)
- Teen Bookmark Contest (Summer)
- Teen Read Week & Grand Prize Drawing (Summer – October)
- Teen Personalized Reading Picks (Online)